Our Concealed Snaps vests were made popular by the TV show and have since been known as the sons of anarchy vest. These SOA vests are one of our top sellers. We have multiple variations of this popular style biker vest (along with two different manufacturers), therefore we devoted this page to explaining the differences so that you can choose the best vest for you. Take a look at the comparison chart below (scroll down the page a bit)… Ride safe!
ALL OF THESE VESTS LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE AND ARE THE SAME CUT AND COLOR.
The pictures look different due to photography lighting differences, but the only differences are what you see in the comparison chart below.
This vest has the popular hidden Zipper-Front Closure beneath the 5 concealed snaps • Dual gun pockets • Single back panel • 5 Concealed snap & zipper front closure • COMPARE
HOLIDAY SALE PRICE - Limited Vests Remaining - Milled Cowhide Concealed Snaps Gun Vest • Dual gun pockets • Single back panel • 5 Concealed snap front closure
Economy Vest - Save money with our Split Skin Cowhide Leather • ECO-Vests are manufactured purposely using a low grade leather in order to keep the retail pricing very low. Dual gun pockets
Michael Strahan Wearing Our SOA Vests on the set of “Live! With Kelly & Michael” for their 2013 Halloween Show
Michael Strahan did a Sons of Anarchy skit for their 2013 Halloween show. Guess whose vests they used for the Halloween skit? OURS! So I just had to post a picture.
We have every variation; See the chart below to help you decide which vest is right for you.
|Vest Features||Collar||With ZIPPER||ECO SPLIT||SIDE LACES||NO COLLAR|
|Naked, Semi, Milled, or Split||Naked||Your Choice: Milled or Naked||Split Skin||Naked||Naked|
Hidden Zipper-Front Closure
|Single Back Panel For Colors|
|Dual Concealed Gun Pockets|
|Price||$134.99 $119.99||$144.99 $109.99||$69.99 $59.99||$134.99 $119.99||$134.99 $119.99|
|Visit Item||Visit Item||Visit Item||Visit Item||Visit Item|
GUN VEST VIDEO
NOTE: Initially we gave each vest an item number, but it led to a lot of confusion so we decided to just separate the vests by feature (i.e., Collar, No Collar, Side Laces, Naked Leather, etc). If you are looking for a specific vest than contact us so we can help you select the right vest.
Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Vest
We carry so many variations of the SOA vest that it gets confusing… Even to us. We hope you find the chart above useful in determining which vest is right for you. All of the SOA motorcycle vests that we carry are great quality vests. Each person will just need to make small choices such as (1) Do you want a collar or not, (2) Do you prefer naked skin vests or semi-naked, (3) Laced sides, and so on.
Which of the Above Vests Would Be the Best Choice?
Honestly, all of the SOA vests that we carry are great quality, but if you want the very best, then you would just go with a naked skin vest. The naked skin and semi naked vests are our top sellers. Take a look at the chart above to see other naked skin vests. If you do not know what that is, than you can click here to learn more about NAKED LEATHER. These vests are basically the same exact cut, but with varying features (side laces, no collar, etc).
A less expensive version of those SOA style vests were made recently. This would be the milled cowhide variations. These milled cowhide vests were made without the Naked Skin in order to be more affordable. The milled leather is still a very nice premium leather. Again, one is thicker than the other, but that is all personal preference.
We just added our economy line of vests to the site. The Gun-Eco vest is purposely made using a lower grade economy leather called split skin leather. This was done to make this popular style vest much more affordable.
If those SOA gun vests are too expensive, but you really love that style vest, you may be interested in the CS635 vest. This vest is the basic vest. It does not have the gun pockets, or the two outside front pockets (slash pockets), and it doesn’t have a ‘single back panel’, but it does have a nice milled cowhide skin leather. And it is the cheapest priced Sons of Anarchy motorcycle vest we sell.
The SOA vest is a very popular selling vest and thus various sizes are frequently sold out by us as well as by the manufacturers. We carry our own line of these vests (mcvests label) as well as being a direct distributor for First Manufacturing and DS Manufacturing, and therefore we get our stock as priority. If you attempt to order, but find that you are unable to because your size is sold out, just send us an email (via the contact tab on the navigation menu) and let us know. We will get your size for you as soon as it is manufactured!
Sizing the Vest
These vests are NOT standard USA sizing, so you will need to take a look at our sizing chart. There it will explain how to accurately measure yourself and compare it to the chart to make sure you select the right sized vest. As a suggestion; If you are close to the next size up, then it’s recommended that you order the next size up. Also keep in mind that if you plan to wear your vest over a thick hoody shirt or leather jacket, then you should take that into consideration and grab the next size up as well. Lastly, if you plan to get the sons of anarchy gun pocket vest, so that you can carry a concealed weapon, you do not want a tight fitting vest. A tight vest may show the bulge of your weapon more easily. Take all of the above into consideration when determining the right size for you.
Some Common Questions and Answers
- What size vest should I order?
- It depends on wether you like ‘close fitting’ vests or ‘loose fitting’ vests. If you like a close fitting vest than view our sizing chart and match your chest size to the chest size in the chart (i.e., if you are a 43″, than get the 44″ vest), However if you like a loose fitting vest, than we recommend going a size up. If you plan to carry a concealed weapon, than you will not want a close fitting vest because the gun will likely print. When measuring for your chest size, make sure you put all of your riding gear (riding jacket, hoody, etc) on first. CLICK HERE For Tips On How To Measure Yourself Accurately.
- Do these vests run small?
- The Sons of anarchy vests are not accurate to USA sizing (with regards to “L, XL, 2X, etcetera). However, we recommend that you ignore the standard sizing (XL, 3X, 5X, etc) and focus only on the measurements (46″, 48″, etc). These are exact inches. This way you cannot go wrong. Simply measure your chest “accurately”, and then look it up on the sizing chart to determine the best size for you. Our sizing chart is very accurate. If the vest states it is 50″, then the vest is exactly 50″. Therefore if you have a 50″ chest, the 50″ vest will be too tight. We recommend wearing a vest anywhere from 2 inches to 4 inches larger than your chest. CLICK HERE For Tips On How To Measure Yourself Accurately.
- What is the difference between Naked Cowhide and Milled Cowhide?
- Both are very nice cowhide leathers. The naked cowhide is the creme of the crop as it is a nice softer leather. It has been dyed but no other treatments have been done. If you are looking for the best quality leather, most customers prefer naked cowhide. Although the milled cowhide is still a nice leather as well. You can find out all about Naked, Semi Naked, Milled, etc HERE
- Do you make custom colored vests?
- Yes, we can make custom colors for many of the vests found on our site. Send us a very detailed email explaining exactly what you want, and we will reply with a quote. Keep in mind that custom colored vests may take anywhere from 4 – 8 weeks. *See our custom colors page (found in the nav menu above under “more”)